If you are on the hunt for a high performance, energy efficient ceiling fan, the new Orient Electric i-Float ceiling fan with Inverter technology is just what you have been waiting for. The innovative desgin that is aesthetically pleasing along with inverter technology that saves 50% more energy packs a punch when it comes to specifications. It exploits the advanced BLDC (Brushless Direct Motor Current) technology and provide a significant 50 percent reduction in power consumption. When compared with the ordinary ceiling fans that consume 70W of electricity, the innovative i-Float inverter fan runs on 35 watts. It can work even on low voltage (140 ~ 270V). Available in a choice of four enticing colours – White, Space grey, Lakeside brown and Cosmos black – the Orient Electric i-Float energy efficient fan with inverter technology features aerodynamic blades that ensure maximum air delivery across the room.
A variant of the i-series fans, i-Float fans are BEE 5 star rated and are powered by Inverter -ECM technology, which saves up to 50% energy. It has Metalized Deco Ring for elegant & premium looks and visually depict a floating effect while running. It comes with two options, with IOT (can be controlled with Orient Smart app) and without IOT.
- Saves on 50% Electricity Cost.
- Super Efficient Noise less motor.
- Robust & reliable inverter motor powered by Electronically commutated motor technology.
- Aerodynamic Design for 15% Higher Air Delivery.
- BEE 5 Star rating for energy saving
- Metalized Decorative Ring Adds Elegance and Beauty
- Inverter fan series operated with normal regulator
- Robust Fan structure.
- Works on Low Voltages (140 ~ 270V)
IOT Features (Available with IOT enabled variant)
- Fan Scheduling: On and Off feature and 5 step regulation
- Built-in Timer: 2, 4, 6, 8 hours
- Reverse Rotation available in app only for air circulation.
- Turbo Mode for direct maximum speed
- Breeze Mode: Auto Speed Change for natural breezy air
- Sleep Mode: Auto Speed control for uninterrupted sleep.